Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Silver Line Update

I started my blog around the time the construction for the Silver Line Metro began.  I wanted to name the blog after the Silver Line Metro yet the name was already taken.  That is how I ended up with the Silver Lyne.

Originally, the Silver Line was scheduled to open in 2013.  Construction delays, cost overruns and so forth have moved the Opening Day further and further into 2014.  It is believed that the Silver Line Metro will open sometime in July 2014.  For a complete history of the Silver Line Metro Construction project, wikipedia has a nice recap of the timeline of events here.

It is an exciting time for the Tysons Corner area and sure to bring many changes to the lives of citizens who live here.

If you would like to buy or sell a home in the Tysons Corner area, call me today.  I will treat your transaction as if it were my own.  Thank you.

Carla Brooks
703-577-4960
brkslong@aol.com



No comments:

Post a Comment